Rentals in Riverview>Question Details

Nia C, Renter in Riverview, FL

Never rented before, credit isn't good. Will my family be able to find a home. Having money for additional months rent and security deposits?

Asked by Nia C, Riverview, FL Thu May 2, 2013

Answers

2
Hi there. The properties for lease in riverview fl mostly look to see if any felonies in past 5 years, evictions and pending evictions. If your credit score is not good but you have excellent rental and job refernces the last two years and make twice the amount of rent you are looking at that is a big help. Will there be other parties (adult on lease)? Call me at 813 470 0047 as I work that area and do a lot of lease properties.
I'm also looking in riverview and need help!
Flag Wed May 15, 2013
Nia:

If you are looking to purchase a home, you will need a minimum of a 620 for financing. Now if you are talking about renting, the main thing that renters look at is if you have ever been evicted before. If you are serious about wanting to own a home in a year we can help boost your credit scores.

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano;
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
Ex-Mortgage Broker of more than 10 years
http://www.everlastingcredit.com

We also have a DIY service.
I've never been evicted. My credit score is low. I wasn't working for some time. & I've had a lot of medical expenses. Were looking to rent a house.
Flag Thu May 2, 2013