Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Little Bless…, Renter in Houston, TX

Need unrestricted home to care for toddlers. Certified, excellence, reliable Christ centered home. Good income.

Asked by Little Blessings, Houston, TX Thu Apr 12, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

6
I know of a few properties in Klein/Spring that would make great daycares! Send me an e-mail and I will be happy to send you some properties that may fit your needs.
Hi there!

Depending on where in town you're interested in, there are certainly some great options out there. I would be happy to help you review your options and help you through the process.

My email is raywade@powell-realestate.com and phone # is 832-531-2011. Give me a call or email at your convenience and we can talk about your needs.

best regards -

Ray L. Wade, REALTOR®
SFR, CHMS, CNE, C.P.M., HUD Registered
Powell Real Estate

T: (832) 531-2011
E: raywade@powell-realestate.com
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/raywade
There are just a couple unrestricted subdivisions in Spring Branch (I-10, Hwy 290 & Beltway 8 are the boundaries if you don't know the area) but these are typically older houses with small square footage. I specialize in the areas of Spring Branch, Katy, Northwest Houston and Cypress; so if you are looking in these areas, I would welcome the opportunity to assist you.

Thanks for the privilege,

Sharon Fritsche
Real Estate Broker
Step By Step Real Estate, LLC
Sharon@StepByStep.pro
http://www.StepByStep.pro
I have a 7,000 sf home built in 2001/2002 with pool in Katy/Houston area that you might be able to do a lot day caring in. You can pick up cheap right now.
Mark McKellar
KatyCinco Realty
MyReport@comcast.net
832-295-4815
832-785-9288 Cell/Text
I need to know what part of town and are you looking to lease or purchase, if so, I need price ranges. After that, I can email you everything in your area and price range. Talk with you soon!! Thank you!!

Tony Gonzalez
Davy Oakum Properties
281-948-8857
What area of tow are you looking for?

Mirna Johnson
RE/MAX Cityview
832 239-2475