Rentals in Naples>Question Details

Tripfor6, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

Need to rent or lease-own a 4 bdr pool home in Naples for $2500 . No pets, just 4 kids needing A schools. High income but have a year old BK. Help!

Asked by Tripfor6, Naples, FL Wed Aug 18, 2010

Looking to rent now or within the next few months. We would like to buy as soon as the bank would let us borrow after the BK last year (score 650s). It has been a while since we last went through the lending process and have no idea of the bank criteria in today's situation. I'm assuming we have to wait a little. I have found a few web sites but the 4 bdr selection is scarce. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Naples

Answers

5

I know of some homes that are available for a lease option / lease purchase if you are interested. Just need an idea of price range for you would like to stay in. If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to give me a call.

Kind Regards,

Mike
good answers below in reference to the ability to get a mortgage. We manage over 250 rental properties. Let me know if you still need help and I will let you know what we have in inventory.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
Most good loan program require the borrower's bankruptcy to be at least 2 years old. A credit score in 650s would be good enough to get an FHA loan with a 2 year old bankruptcy.

As far as the rental, i'll be glad to find you a good rental until you're ready to buy. If you'd like to shoot me a quick email, I will send you available rentals back: eo@oceanhomesrealty.com

Andrew Ollick
Amerivest Realty
239-206-4500
800-801-6080
skype: napleshomes
eo@oceanhomesrealty.com
I specialize in long term leasing of residential properties, and would be happy to help. If you could email me your contact information, I can get started assisting you in finding a rental home.

eMail: baberrealty@gmail.com

Daniel Baber, Broker
Baber Realty, LLC
Office: 239.244.8898
Web: BaberRealty.com
Web Reference: http://baberrealty.com
There are many rentals available for you in that price range in Naples. A conventional mortgage may be very difficult to obtain for at least another two years, but there may be other options available to you if you would rather own than rent. You may be able to make an agreement for a lease with an option to buy. The owner may agree to put a portion of your lease payment towards an eventual downpayment on the home, which you can then finance with a bank after your credit situation improves. If you have cash you can apply for a down payment, you may be able to find a home you like with seller/owner financing. With seller financing you will likely pay a higher interest rate than conventional mortgage rates and the seller will likely expect a down payment of at least 10%. There are many homes currently on the market that offer seller financing, and with $2500/mo available, you could probably find something very nice.

Please let me know if I can help.

John R. Fee |Real Estate Consultant|Keller Williams Elite Realty
24851 S. Tamiami Tr. Suite 1|Bonita Springs, FL 34134
C: 239.776.0539
john@capturenaples.com