Rentals in North Park>Question Details

Joy Whitman, Renter in La Jolla, CA

Need to rent a 2 br home or condo, $1k-1500. Need a safe area with a good amount of single middle-aged or older folks.

Asked by Joy Whitman, La Jolla, CA Sun Feb 17, 2013

Answers

4
I have a great condo in Mission Valley that suits your needs that you outlined. Feel free to give me a call at 619-328-2760.
Buckstar PMC
Two suggestions: first, go to our education site and learn (search by key words/here is example that addresses your initial concern ); next, go to our rental site and search for comparables at our interactive website http://www.fbs-pm.com/renter-services/rental-search/ This website can also be uploaded as a mobile version so you can see what's available on your smartphone including video tours of the houses, condos and apartments in which you have interest. This same interactive site allows you to apply online, assist you with our lease documents and get you moved in to your new home. Later you will have a secure place to pay your rent online and thereby never have a problem with late rent penalties. If you have a maintenance issue you can communicate the same way. We provide personal resident care with technological convenience. Neil
Hi Joy, I recommend looking at the rental section of San Diego Craigslist. It really is the best source of rentals in town. You should be able to get a condo for your price range...

The only thing you can't really control are the ages of surrounding folks unless you move into a senior complex. North Park has every age group from 18 to 80!

I wish you luck!
Hi Joy,

That will be possible, but it will depend on geographical flexibility.and other factors. Rents are lower in age restricted communities, but you would need to be 55 or older. Most rental listings pay little to nothing to the agent representing a tenant, but if you'd like information you can contact me and I will send you options that could work for you and connect you to the leasing agent to assist.

Jim Fishinger
jim@jimfishinger.com
760-518-3994