Rentals in Broomfield>Question Details

Runningoutof…, Home Seller in Broomfield, CO

Need tax advice regarding rental home in CO, can anyone please refer me to an expert?

Asked by Runningoutofmoneyguy, Broomfield, CO Mon Jun 27, 2011

My wife and I recently purchased a home in CO and have now moved to another state due to employment. We have our home on the market and it's not selling. We need to rent it out before we run out of money, but have some questions about taxes regarding a home rental in CO. Can someone please refer me to a tax expert in this regard?

Help the community by answering this question:


I understand your concerns. I use Hartfield, Sonnier & Johnson, P.C. Rich Hartfield is an attorney. He set up my LLC and has advised me on investments for years. Brook Johnson is my CPA. They've done my taxes for almost 20 years. They are all in the same office in Arvada and are very knowledgeable and helpful. 303-421-9379.

The market is improving. Hang in there - Your time is around the corner.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 27, 2011
I have rental properties myself and I would recommend you contact Mark Carson & Associates - CPA. 303-449-3060. They are located in Boulder.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 27, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer