I am an avid boater myself and have a boat at Marina Jacks. If you still need help with a rental please let me know. Finding something in your price range downtown near the marina will be a challenge. If you are willing to drive 10-15 min though you will get a lot more for your money.
Let me know, and happy sailing.
It now features the following designer details:
- 31.5" sq porcelain tile floor throughout unit and bathroom wall
- Built-in accents and trim throughout
- Specialty lighting including trac, fan, and cloud lighting (kitchen)
- Solar shades
- 10.5' ceilings
- Custom designed closet system
- High tech electrical outlets with USB/data ports
- Almost wall to wall windows on two sides of great room
- Central heating/air conditioning
- Custom cabinetry
- Oversize Stainless steel countertop/integrated breakfast bar that seats 4
- Liebherr 30" x 80" refrigerator
- Wolf induction 2 burner cooktop
- Bertazonni all-in-one microwave, speed cook conventional oven, convection oven, broiler
- Fisher Pykell double drawer dishwasher
- Laundry with oversize stacked LG washer and dryer
- Wall-to-wall walk-in shower with linear drain and glass enclosure
- Porcelanosa double vanity + shower tower
- Toto toilet
Condo is available with or without furnishings:
- Custom Mitchell Gold couch
- Cocktail table
- King size upholstered bed with bedding
- Double upholstered dressers
- End tables
- 12'x14' wool carpet (deep piling)
Building features pool, gym, community rooms, deeded parking, on-site management team and 24 hr. concierge service.
I am looking for an annual rental to lease for a year (unfurnished. 1 or 2 brm, it's just me.... but I work from home some and a second bedroom/office is good.
I am a recreational sailor and I will be at Marina Jacks helping run charters for a friend of mine most evenings after work and on weekends so I was looking for something close to the Marina.
$750 /month to $950/month is the price range I'm looking for.
I will be in Sarasota Wednesday and Thursday of this week looking for housing.
You could check with the yacht brokers and see if there are any boats in the marina seeking a tenant. It would be rare but possible. You could also consider purchasing / renting a dock and live on the boat. Check out Longboat Key Moorings.
The snowbird season has begun and finding a rental in this area will be challenging. Many of the smaller units are contracted by the arts community for their actors, singers and performers during the season. These are contracted during the summer months.
The remaining units around the marina will carry short term season rental rates. Some many be age restricted. If living by a marina is your requirement, then there are other marinas north and south of downtown Sarasota that may offer housing at this late date.
Brock Realty Inc.
If you'd like to search the MLS like an agent in real time, you can visit our website and sign up for a free Listing Book account. You will be able to change the search criteria to suit yourself and received morning reports regarding new listings, price changes and recent pendings.
I would need more information to be of service to you. Please contact me directly to provide needed criteria.
Faye Doyle, LLC
GRI: Graduate Real Estate Institute
CDPE: Certified Distressed Property Expert
ABR: Accredited Buyer's Representative
WCR: Woman's Council of Realtors
TRC: Transnational Referral Certification
e-PROÂ®: Certification Internet Professionalism
Coldwell Banker Downtown
100 N. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34236
MLS Search - http://myfloridahomesmls.com/
Ebay Classifieds â€“ http://www.ebayclassifieds.com/
Florida Rental Ads â€“ http://www.floridarentalads.com/
Real Rentals â€“ http://www.realrentals.com/
Rentals.com â€“ http://www.rentals.com
Rent Range â€“ http://www.rentrange.com
Sarasota Herald Tribune - http://www.heraldtribune.com/
Sun Herald â€“ http://www.sunnewspapers.net
Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty