Rentals in Richmond>Question Details

Leslie.chisn…, Home Buyer in Richmond, VA

Need map that lists the neighborhoods in the west end area. moving to West Richmond as soon as our house sells in the Shenandoah Valley

Asked by Leslie.chisnell, Richmond, VA Thu Apr 11, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Richmond

Answers

4
Call me or email me and let's examine the requirements for your family's new home, as well as examine the neighborhoods in the west end of Richmond.
Hello Leslie,
You can pick up a great map book from Richmond Associaion of Realtors. Their number is 804-422-5000. This large book will help you with all the different neighborhoods. Better yet, hire me as you buyers agents and I will show you how to save time and money. Welcome to our area.ards,

Kind regards,

Beth Kane CRS,GRI,ABR,
Associate Broker
Exit Realty Parade of Homes
804-399-4663
Leslie Be glad to send you a Realtor's Map Book - where should I send it? Let's chat so I can find out what you are looking for and help you narrow your search to neighborhoods that fulfill your criteria. Carol Barkstrom Broker/Owner Connections Realty 804-399-2384 - give me a call.
Please contact me directly and I can get you all the information regarding West Richmond Neighborhoods, as well that fit your needs and wants best.

Contact me at:

Shea Adair
Gracious Living Realty
804.337.9665
sheaadair@hotmail.com

Please call, e-mail or text and I will submit to you all information needed.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
You are in Cary NC?
Flag Sat Apr 13, 2013