Rentals in Mount Kisco>Question Details

Shaybay, Renter in Westchester County, NY

Need house to rent no more than $2,500 a month in northern westchester,Mount Kisco, Ossining, etc. Credit is not good (578) but salary is great.

Asked by Shaybay, Westchester County, NY Tue Jun 26, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Shaybay,
I can be of great assistance to youI.I am a top rental agent in the Northern Westchester area.
If you are still looking for a house rental ,please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience at 914-582-2904.

Lisa Loeb
Licensed Realtor
http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com
I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP.PLEASE CONTACT ME INFO AT WKAJET@RAPIDNYC.COM
I have a house for you , please call me 914-620-5079 or email me for further info
Please provide additional criteria (i.e., number of bedrooms, baths, amenities, etc.) if you would like to receive rental property listings in the area. Extra security deposit and/or prepayment of a portion of the term rent may be required to compensate for low credit scores.

David Lee
Associate Broker
Grand Lux Realty, Inc.
Mobile: 917-833-4501
Email: Leedavidy@aol.com
http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com
2 or 3 bedrooms...would like 2 bathrooms, but will take 1. Willing to provide extra security deposit or a prepayment of a portion of the term. We need to find a place soon because we currently live in a Parsonage have to move out so the new Pastor and family can move in. The new church we are transfering to, does not have a parsonage.
Flag Tue Jun 26, 2012
Some landlords will consider renting to tenants with low credit scores if the tenant is willing to prepay part of the rent. Please let me know if you need additional information.
We are interested. My husband is a Pastor currently living in Yonkers, he has been transferred to a church in Mount Kisco and the church does not have a parish. We need to find a place as soon as possible. Do you know of any landlords who will rent to people with low credit scores? We will do what ever we have to. I work and have a great job with a good salary.
Flag Tue Jun 26, 2012
How many bedrooms do you need?
2 or 3
Flag Tue Jun 26, 2012