Sammiespink, Home Buyer in Montclair, NJ

Need help looking for a house rental in Westchester, but not too far from Greenwich. Where do we begin? This area is new to us. Thanks

Asked by Sammiespink, Montclair, NJ Fri Apr 20, 2012

We need at least 3 bedrooms, a yard, within an hr commute to city and a basement.

Answers

5
Hi Sammie,

I have an amazing rental, also available for sale, right in that area. It's coming on in about two weeks. I'll update you on here when it comes on, or feel free to send me a quick email and i can update you that way too!

It has three bedrooms, completely updated top to bottom, gourmet chef's kitchen with a butler's pantry, walk up finished attic (bonus room), yard (front and back), garage, full finished basement, sliding glass doors out to a deck with surround sound, fireplace, the list goes on and on ... It's fabulous!

Alissa Salvatore
Alissa@century21royal.com
A dual CT & NY specialist is what you are looking for. That's us. Having a Buyer/Tenant Specialist is a FREE service we offer- Why pay for a specialist, when we will help you ascertain your needs and then help find the best home for you? It's all about servicing YOU. That's who's best interest we are looking out for. We pride ourselves on our many happy clients and it's why we have so many who refer us again and again to their familyy and friends. . Call anytime or visit our website @ http://www.judithguzzi.com The true home experts. We are here for YOU. Read our testimonials, they speak load and clear. We love what I do and it shows. You can reach me at (914)806-1112 that's my cell or (914)941-5214 is our office-We are when you need us! Shelley
I worked in Greenwich for many years and also know the surrounding areas very well ( Portchester , Rye ) . Feel free to contact me so we can figure out the best option available to you .
Check out our website http://www.platinumdr.com
You can do a search by neighboord, schools our zipcode
Give me a ring if you would like to speak further.
917.533.8644
Lindak@platinumdr.com
Hi, I live In Rye which is ten minutes from Greenwich, I can help you with the surrounding areas. It's best if you give me a call so we can discuss your needs, the process, and have you decide if you would like to work with me, no strings attached.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914 406 9023