Rentals in Pasadena>Question Details

organiclady2…, Renter in Pasadena, CA

Need help in renting a 3br 2ba house with yard in Pasadena. $2600 max. I am a homeowner with renters and have not good credit. Any help?

Asked by organiclady2012, Pasadena, CA Sun Nov 18, 2012

I can prove perfect mortgage payments for 6 years and good income but flawed credit. Needing a bigger house with yard than what we own. Looking to move in Janaury with a $2600 budget and can pay higher deposit if nec.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Pasadena

Answers

4
I have a great lead for a rental in Pasadena, CA. Please email me. Lisa.Ashworth@telesproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
If you have less-than-terrific credit, one option is to provide an extra security deposit and/or to pay3-6 months up front. If that is something you can afford, it may be worth offering that to a potential landlord. Just be honest about your credit and explain why your score is low. If you can show that you are working with someone to clean up your credit, that can also be beneficial.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 19, 2012
I strongly suggest you work with Shannon Chang 626-358-2360
Thank you so much. Who is she with?
Flag Mon Nov 19, 2012
You should be able to find a home. Send me your email address and phone number to reach you tomorrow, and I'd be happy to help you with options. My email is fdrrealty@gmail.com and 626-639-1682 is the number to reach me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012