Rentals in 21220>Question Details

Debbie, Other/Just Looking in Baltimore County, MD

Need help in finding a place with an MBQ housing voucher. PLEASE HELP!!!

Asked by Debbie, Baltimore County, MD Sun Jul 15, 2012

I have a baltimore county voucher and cant find a decent place that will take it. I have called dozens of places and just hear that they dont participate in the program. Im stressed!!! I need some serious help here bcause i cant do this alone. Please if you can help me, i would appreciate it tons.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 21220

Answers

10
Happy new year my name is veronica I holds an MBQ voucher I just gotten a extension for 60 more days only I am crying out for help on a 3bedroom single family home or a town home I'm a very independed woman very good up bringing my last home I resided in for 20 years until I had a house fire which left my family and I homeless that's when I received help from MBQ 2years later we've been staying with family but it nothing like your own ther is no way I can afford to lose my voucher I waited to long for this can someone find it in ther heart and help my family and I my call back # is 443 447 8799 Thank you. Reaching out I would like to stay in the baltimore county area. Such as pikesville greenspring. Windsor mill or reistertown sorry but I do have fear of highways I would like a home with a modern kitchen wood floors 2bathroom of course a master one fire place deck central ac fenced in yard family room and or basement grantie counter top ceramic kitchen and bathe flooring stainless Steele appliances My dream home thanks again
Hi Veronica,

Try Howard county if that is doable for you. They have requirements about accepting vouchers. Also, when searching listings on sites like Realtor.com you will often see in the comments if someone is accepting vouchers. Too few landlords participate in this program.
How can I apply for mbq houseing
Hello I am looking for a three bedroom house or apartment in Baltimore county my lease expire in November 2014. I am a second year voucher holder.
Hi Debbie I also have a MBQ voucher and it is tuff finding places especially if you are in your first year like I am but I did find a place and a lot of numbers that could be possible leads to a home. I found a place that wasn't my ideal area but it works for me. The best place to start and receive numbers and places is craigslist. I found multiple homes that were affordable and allowable. Start there!
Hi my name isDarlene i have a mbq voucher i live in the city ....im trying to fine a house in owings mills.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 24, 2013
hello i am getting to receive my mbq voucher i am a second year voucher holder looking to move from the city to baltimore county .I am looking for a three bedroom house or apartment more so a house for room.
I have a MBQ voucher n need help finding a home
I specialize in MBQ voucher. Feel free to give me a call at 410-925-9298
my name Nicole smith ned move by jan,29,2015 call me 443-522-5638 thank you need help finding a househave mbq
Flag Sat Dec 27, 2014
I specialize in MBQ vouchers. Feel free to contact me at 410-925-9298
Hi Donna my name is Nekisha and I am having trouble finding a place with my voucher.I.would prefer to go to Owings mills or surrounding counties.THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!
Flag Fri Oct 4, 2013