Rentals in Louisville>Question Details

Cathy, Renter in Louisville, KY

Need help finding a rental house.

Asked by Cathy, Louisville, KY Thu Aug 23, 2012

I am in need of help finding a house to rent in Louisville. We are relocating there for work and a ministry apprenticeship. We need 3 br or larger, 1.5 baths or larger. We have two little ones and two little dogs, need a yard. We love Iroquois Park area and east or south east side. Has to be a nice family friendly area. Husband has an excellent job but we do have some credit issues from medical and long period of illness for me. Rent range 800-1,500. Must be clean and taken care of! I am leaving a 4,000 square foot beautiful home on 2 acres behind that we have owned for 10 years. We plan on being in Louisville for 3-4 years and will stay in the rental if we love it that long. {I am a tiny bit picky} ;) I am getting fed up with all the scams on the internet and spending my entire day searching for something decent! If you think you can help me please let me know! Can not get agents to return calls! I will be in town thru Sunday. Blessings!

Answers

4
sherryedwards66’s answer
House for rent in Jeffersontown excellent condition- 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, partially finished walkout basement, 2 car garage, hardwoood floors throughout, large deck overlooking a creek, on a deadend street. We don't want to advertise this, so if anyone knows someone who might be interested, let us know. 40299 zip

Cathy, this is a friend of mine, this home is not advertised, this is her Facebook post, very nice home in a very nice community. The asking rent is $1,200.
If you think you might have some interest you my call or email me:

Sherry Edwards
502-296-3574 mobile
Kentucky Select Properties
sherrye@kyselectproperties.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 23, 2012
Cathy - you may have already found a rental property, but I have just put my personal home up for rent. It is 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, big fenced in back yard. My home is only 11 years old, has brand new carpet throughout the entire house (laid within the last two weeks), freshly painted from top to bottom, have replaced all boards in the fence that needed to be replaced, has a brand new water heater (put in within the last two weeks), and it has a new washer and dryer (put in within the last two weeks). The roof on the house is only two years old; therefore, the house is literally like new. If this sounds like something you and your family might be interested in, please give me a call, 270-231-6929.

I hope to hear from you - would love to have a good family to love and care for my beautiful home.

Blessings.
Try craigslist or sometimes sublet.com will have something useful.
Hello Cathy,

I can see if I can help you. You can call me at 502-558-7140 or send me an email at lratchford@semonin.com.

Lisa Ratchford
Semonin Realtors