Rentals in 94558>Question Details

mztteus, Renter in Sunnyvale, CA

Need help finding a place by the end of March

Asked by mztteus, Sunnyvale, CA Sat Mar 16, 2013

I've been transferred to Napa starting on April 2nd. I need to find a rental home for my dog and me. Looking for a 2 bedroom, preferably with a garage, in a safe area for around $1500. I have perfect credit and will take great care of the home. Does anyone have a property that fits? Suggestions? Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 94558

Answers

2
I have one available now. Was going to put in on Craigs List but your welcome to look at it.
Carol (707) 255-3233
Hi Carol!
Thank you for this. I will be in Napa Wednesday to meet with my HR Department. Is it possible to show it to me either around 10 AM or 4:30PM? I didn't want to call this late but will call if I don't hear from you by tomorrow afternoon, ok? Thanks again!
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
Let me one of the first to welcome you to napa. There are a couple property management companies here in Napa. Crown Property Management and Hedgerow property management that represent most of the rentals.

But ALL the rentals are usually on craigslist as well.

If you would like to have an introduction to people at either of those property management companies please give me a call. Sometimes they know of things that are "coming soon" that are not yet advertised so it is important to register with them to get first looks.

Thank you.
-Kris
707.853.5747
I noticed Crown deals mainly with no pet properties.
Flag Sat Mar 16, 2013
Thanks, Kris! Good to know.
Flag Sat Mar 16, 2013