Rentals in Ellijay>Question Details

Teresa.norri…, Home Buyer in Ellijay, GA

Need help finding a home. Our lease will be up and we don't want to sign again.

Asked by Teresa.norris47, Ellijay, GA Tue Sep 17, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Ellijay

Answers

4
Joe Folsom’s answer
It is a great time to buy Teresa. Please take a look at these links and call me if we can help.

Developments in North GA: http://www.modernrustichomes.com/communities.aspx

Homes for Sale (Pick your price range): http://www.modernrustichomes.com/real-estate/featured-homes.…

Joe Folsom
Modern Rustic Homes
Coldwell Banker High Country
770-722-5098
I will be glad to help if you will let me know what you require in a home and the rent you are prepared to pay per month. Are you looking in Ellijay?
Now is the time to buy. There are loan types available in Gilmer with nothing down. Call THE LYNN STEPHENS and MELISSA MAXIE TEAM for more information. 404-558-0844 or 770-241-5618.
I called around to find loan types with Nothing Down and No Luck. Can you call me at 850-980-7660 please. I am looking for a 3 bedroom w/basement or a 4 bedroom in the Ellijay area and am willing to pay up to $1,100 in rent (dog included). Thank you for your time. My daughter goes to Gilmer High (she is a freshman) and my lease is up in May. Have a nice day!!
Flag Thu Mar 3, 2016
Do you wish to lease another home? Please call LoveThoseMountains Realty at 706-276-6867 or email pehardy@ellijay.com. Maybe we can help.
I am looking for a long term rental 3 yrs in Ellijay ga. 3-4 bedroom. up to $1,150 per month. mobile homes great. need not be furnished. can you assist please. thank you for your time. I have 2 children for gilmer high.
Flag Tue Apr 5, 2016