Rentals in Miami Beach>Question Details

Angielee55, Renter in Athens, GA

Need help finding a 3 bedroom rental in Miami Beach (and coastal areas north of that) for up to $2000/month.

Asked by Angielee55, Athens, GA Tue May 7, 2013

Hello, I will be relocating to the area mid-July and need help with my search. I am looking for a 3 bedroom rental with a pool, walking distance to shops & restaurants and/ or the beach for up to $2000/month. We are interested in Miami Beach and any coastal areas north of that (sunny isles, Hollywood, fort Lauderdale, etc. Open to location). Any help with my search would be greatly appreciated. I will be visiting the area this Friday and Saturday and again at the end of may.

Answers

10
Beth Jenkins’ answer
Hi Angi,
I wanted to advise you, as others here may as well, that it is really too early to search for a miid-July rental at this time. Any units listed for rent right now are avaiable within the next 30-45 days. Most rentals for July will show up on our system on or around June1st. There may be a few that come on early, but very rarely. You may be able to drive and see various loctions and neighborhoods at this time.
Also to be near the beach, the price range is a little low, for a 3 bedroom. A house with a pool a little west may be possible in this price range, possibly a townhouse. A condo with 3 bedrooms will be higher.
Miami is one of the highest priced rental areas in the country, right up there with New York!! It is best to find one realtor to work with and have them get all of your criteria and have them give you realistic advice and options.

Hope this helps,
Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
bethjenk1@gmail.com
Angilee,
I have great properties for you...
Give me a call to discuss options... 305 439 5004
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 9, 2013
Hello Angielee, With a direct email, I can forward to you available three bedroom homes and condos within walking distance to the beach in Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Are you driving down, if so I'll be happy to give you some tips about this, also. Diana@buymiami-palmbeachhome.com
Good afternoon and thank you for contacting me , I am more than happy to assist you in your rental , please call or email me to enter in details.
Thank you and best regards,
Pedro P. Acosta
District Manager
Broker Associate
Real Living-First Service Realty
975 Arthur Godfrey Rd, #101
Miami Beach,Fl,33140
Cell 786 326 1975
Offi 305 531 9990
Fax 305 531 9996
email: pete3731@hotmail.com
http://www.realliving.com/pedro.acosta
Hi Angie,
I will be glad to help you.
Send me an email at hannabenh@gmail.com
7863442539
Hello Angie,

I will be happy to help. I think that probably the Hallandale. Ft Lauderdale areas might be more affordable. Any pets? Please look at my website. AlexBarrientos.com that way you can get some ideas. Bellow is my contact information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a nice day! :)

Iris Barrientos
Coldwell Banker Miami Beach
305 546 5746 cell
ib689@bellsouth.net
Hello Angielee,

It might be a little too early to search now for a rental that will be available mid-July, but it's a good idea to come visit, so you get a better sense of the areas.

Yes, you can look on craigslist and other websites, but be cautious, there is a lot of rental scams going on. I'd suggest that you interview a few Realtors and hire the one you like most. Typically, the landlord pays the commission, so the service is free for the tenant.

Best of luck,
Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Res RE
My honest suggestion will be Craig's list for 3 bedroom Miami Beach rental.

Hakan
http://cays.com
Good morning Angie,
We can work together on finding the right fit. Please contact me at 7865974443 or cuneo.roberto@gmail.com
Speak to you soon!
Hi Angie,
I would like to help you in your search. Please feel free to contact me and I can sedn you some listings within different areas. Miami Beach will cost you more for a 3 bedroom, so my advice would be to look in Hollywood, Ft Lauderdale etc. Apt get filled fast and you may need to reserve your apt since we are in season when a lot of vacationers are visiting South Florida,so when you get here it will be avaliable. Please contact me and I can email you some listings within your price range so you can see what is on the market.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com