Rentals in McLean>Question Details

Daiva, Renter in McLean, VA

Need help at finding a 1 bed condo for rent at Gates of mclean, or The Westerlies.

Asked by Daiva, McLean, VA Wed May 23, 2012

Dont have good credit but will provide excellent rental history, great work and personal references as well as two month security deposit. Move in date June 15th.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in McLean

Answers

3
I have a client that owns a property in Gates of McLean (1 bdrm). It's currently a rental, and the lease will be up soon. He is trying to decide if he is going to rent it or sell it. You can reach out to me at 703-669-3142 to discuss further if you wish. Otherwise, as others have said, currently, the MLS doesn't show what you're looking for as available but you could check Craigslist. If I can help, call or email - MyAgentVicky@Gmail.com
Daiva,

There are no 1 BR units currently available for rent in the Gates Of Mclean. Not sure if they would work for you, but there are three 2 BR units currently available.

I just rented out a 2 BR unit in the community and it was a bit tough finding one that worked for my clients. But we ended up finding one that worked perfectly for them and just in time for their June 1 move in deadline. The moral of the story is that it can be done - even last minute such as in your case.

Please give me a call to chat more. I am familiar with the Gates of Mclean and neighboring communities and would be glad to help you find a place.

Danilo Bogdanovic
Real Estate Consultant/REALTOR(r)
703.582.6900 (cell
danilo.bogdanovic@gmail.com
Currently there are 3 two bedroom condos available at The Gates and 1 two bedroom at the Westerlies. Unfortunately there aren't any 1 bedrooms currently available in those particular developments. There are plenty of one bedroom condos available in other developments. Please give me a call to discuss...

Don
703-862-0024