Rentals in Panama City Beach>Question Details

Diane Mitche…, Renter in Panama City Beach, FL

Need a two/three bedroom home/condo/town-home that is pet friendly near the beach. We have been living in PCB for almost two years.

Asked by Diane Mitchell, Panama City Beach, FL Fri Apr 26, 2013

We will go as high as $1500 month.

Answers

3
Kelly Klein’s answer
Diane,
Pet friendly rentals are difficult to find. However, I could send you a list of all rentals to inquire about in your desired area if you wish. I do not handle rentals myself, but you could call on the ones I send to you. Sometimes landlords are negotiable with pets depending on the size, age, sex, and breed. It is always worth calling them. Contact me at Kelly@KellyKleinSoldMine.com for a full list.

Thank you and good luck.

Warmly yours,
Kelly
Please send me whatever you have access to. Thanks!
Diane
Flag Sat Apr 27, 2013
Laketown Wharf Apartments!! We are downsizing to a one bedroom with 2 dogs...they allow pets here!!
Diane,

I know of a 2/2 townhome on the west end. 36 Chateau Rd available for $1300 per month (utilities included). Let me know if your interested and I can get you in contact with the landlord.
Christina,
Thank you for the quick response. I saw the property and it is not what we are looking for. Also, we want to stay close to the area we have lived for the last few years. We have been in a beautiful condo located in the Island Reserve community. The only reason we are considering a move is to help our landlord who has a buyer for this unit. Diane
Flag Sat Apr 27, 2013