Rentals in Virginia Beach>Question Details

Vabeachocean…, Renter in Virginia Beach, VA

Need a 3 bd home near little creek base by April 30th

Asked by Vabeachoceanwaves, Virginia Beach, VA Thu Jan 10, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3105580468-1456-N-Woodhouse-Rd-…

Answers

8
Since May of 2011 I have assisted approximately 150 families find rentals.

I do not charge for my services. The broker will pay me a finder's fee on the property you eventually rent.

I will be happy to set you up with an automated search in the MLS search engine. Unlike trulia, zillow, homes.com, and hotpads the MLS search engine I will provide will be updated as fast as is humanly possible. Those other websites many times will have stale listings sometimes rented as far back as four months.

They get a feed from the MLS. I am an actual member of the MLS. Their goal is to sell advertising to advertisers based on how much they can get you to look at their webpages. My goal is to find you a home as efficiently as possible, so they we spend less gas and time looking at homes. I have a very different goal from those websites mentioned.

Here is what I need to know:
You name.
Your phone number. (cell)
Your e-mail.
If you are military I need a non-mil e-mail.
What is your Max rent?
Min BR?
Min BA?
Min sq feet?
Do you need it pet friendly?
What is the geographic area you want to search?
Single Family only? or is a Townhouse OK?
What is the last day, do or die, you must be moved in?
What is the fastest you can move in?

Let me know how I can assist you.
Jonathan O'Connor
William E. Wood & Assoc.
757-373-9355
joconnor@williamewood.com
What is your price range and are you using a VA loan or cash. Feel free to set up a search for what you need on my website http://www.Ekunshome4u.com.
I would love to help you explore your options to purchase v. rent in this market. Don Maclary at http://www.chooseahomenow.com can help find the property and help you draft your offer. You can reach me at 757-652-5851
Hello, I would be happy to help you. I will just need a little more info. You can contact me when you have a few minutes to chat. Thx

Mary J Lawrence ~ Realtor
Long & Foster
757-254-5448
Ask4maryj@gmail.com

Navy wife 16+ yrs
I have lived in Baycliff which the adjoining neighborhood to the house you searched on N. Woodhouse Road (which is in the Alanton neighborhood) for over 22 years and love it. The area that this home is located in is referred to as the Great neck corridor and is in one of the most desirable school districts, is close to the Chesapeake Bay and oceanfront, and would be approximately 20-25 minute commute to Little Creek depending on the time of day. You can generally find a three bedroom house in the Great Neck corridor starting in the low $300's and up (there is waterfront in this area so there is a broad range of price points available). Finding a home to purchase by April 30th would be no problem and rentals are available too (generally one year lease required). I have a broad range of experience (I have been a REALTO for over 18 years) and have lived in Virginia Beach since I was a child.
I would be happy to help you in any way I can.
Please feel free to email be at karenadcock@kw.com or call (text) me directly at 287-6962.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Karen Adcock
REALTOR, licensed in Virginia
Platinum Award Recipient, HRRA Circle of Excellence
Keller Williams Realty Town Center
One Columbus Center
Suite 1100
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Direct: 757-287-6962
Good evening. I would love to help you find a home. Are you looking to rent or buy. I have a great listing just minutes from Little Creek, and our office also has a rental/property management department to help as well. Please give me a call and I will be happy to help.

Ginny Dunmire, ABR, CDPE
REALTOR, U.S. Navy (Retired)
The Real Estate Group
1112-F Eden Way N.
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Direct: 757-630-0195
http://www.ginnydunmire.com
email: ginny.dunmire@cox.net
Hi, I would be happy to help you call me tomorrow. 757-319-3149
LeslieBowker
Shaffer Real Estate
Vabeach,va 23456
Licenced in va
Hi there. Are you looking to purchase or rent a home by April?

I would relish the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.

I can be reached at 757-809-2525. My email: info@callclaudine.com I am available every day. And, I'm available now if you would like to chat.

Claudine Ellis