Rentals in 11756>Question Details

Virender Tha…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Need a Studio apartment in Long island

Asked by Virender Thakur, New York, NY Thu Aug 16, 2012

Hi all,
i have a travelling job and need a Studio as a base. Need a legit agreement and within 800 $. I am flexible to locations.

Virender

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 11756

Answers

3
Hi Virender, not a whole lot of selection at that price point. I found three locations in Suffolk County, one each in Amityville, Lake Ronkonkoma & Shoreham. In Nassau I find no studios, only house shares for that price. Good luck, let me know if you want me to e-mail you the three in Suffolk.
Thank you
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
"We treat you like family!"
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
Consider working with an agent; check http://www.mlsli.com Also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Looking for a property can be much easier than you may think.

I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a property out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.
I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. You can enter the rest of the information yourself when you log into your account.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com

631-425-6150