Abby Dotson, Renter in Houston, TX

Need Single Family Home with Horse Facilities (West, Northwest, & Southwest of Houston)

Asked by Abby Dotson, Houston, TX Tue Jan 15, 2013

We are looking for a single-family (1 BD/1 BR) home with horse property for rent in the vicinity of the above posted areas beginning around May 2013. Our max price for rent is $1000/month. We have one horse and two dogs. Sincere replies only, please.

Answers

1
Hello Abby, I searched for your criteria and the only one that I came up with at the moment is in Caldwell, far northwest of Houston (about an hour away) that is available for rent, however, it is a manufactured home.

I can keep an eye out for something closer, and let you know when one becomes available. You have 3 months so hopefully we can find you something by then.

Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
That would be great! Thank you! We are open to manufactured homes as long as they are on horse property as well.
Flag Tue Jan 22, 2013