Rentals in Los Angeles>Question Details

Leticia Oroz…, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

Need Help! Will be moving to Los Angeles in three weeks and have yet to find a 2 bedroom 2 bath place for max $1500 monthly, any suggestions?

Asked by Leticia Orozco, Los Angeles, CA Thu Dec 29, 2011

Is it possible to get a 2 bedroom 2 bath in Los Angeles with $1500? I am looking to stay anywhere in between koreatown to westwood, thanks!

Answers

9
just go to the Howard Management web site and they post all their rentals, no chare
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 29, 2011
Hi Leticia,

First of all, let me wish you a great and happy new year. When you get to LA, call me please, I do have a condo for 2 bedrooms that should be closing soon, and it will be ready for rental. It is in Encino, which is a great part of Los Angeles.

Best Wishe,

Tammy Behnam
30-266-1102 Direct
Web Reference: http://www.tammybehnam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 31, 2011
Hi Leticia:

Your best bet is to look on craigslist.com, hotigloos.com or westsiderentals.com (which you have to pay for) or drive the area you want to be in. Be careful of scams...if they have a large 2 bedroom apartment for $800 a month, and they want you to send money to them upfront, these are scams. Or, when you get her, drive the area you are looking at and write down the phone number on the buildings and call them. This is possible to find. You will need to have good credit too and at least 2 months rent to put upfront, first months plus security deposit.

Good luck with your search.

Kat
Hola Leticia:

Please contact me.

There are many apartments in the Los Angeles area that fit your criteria.

Judith Santillan
Enrolled Agent and Realtor
(323) 317-4134
You can find a 2+2 in the North Hollywood area. It is know as the NOHO District. Just look around.
Leticia,

There may be pockets near Koreatown for that price, but I wouldn't expect much from the building or neighborhood. You'll have to look closer around the 10fwy or south of the 10fwy. Let me know if you need help with anything else.
Hello Leticia,

$1500 is pretty low for the area. You might find something in the 90016 area. Craigslist has many scam artists on it so as the agent below suggested Westside Rentals is a good option.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
(323) 899-2900
Hello Leticia,
please email me and I will send you a list of rentals.
DJ Bonner
djbonner@KW.com