Rentals in Buda>Question Details

Kristy Schul…, Renter in Buda, TX

Nearing the end of an apt. lease (06/30) & need rental home in the Dahlstrom feeder. How far out will people typically let me put down a hold deposit?

Asked by Kristy Schultz, Buda, TX Mon Mar 24, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Buda

Answers

3
In this market, they may hold it a couple of weeks because they know there are other people looking for rentals. Let me know if you need any help!

Amanda Rickman
512-557-2358
amandarickman08@gmail.com
Prosper Properties Realty
Hi Kristy,

You can own a brand new home for probably less than any amount of rent you'll pay in this area.

I specialize in helping buyers find brand new homes usually with no money down and no closing costs. And the great news is that there are many homes available in this area. These homes all have fabulous neighborhoods and wonderful yards for your family's enjoyment.

Let's share information, I only need about 3 minutes' of your time.

Mary Fitzpatrick
Agent
marysfitz@gmail.com
512 767 5222
Hi Kristy,

Most landlords will usually allow about 2-3 weeks at the most. Are you looking to rent a home in Buda? I would be happy to help you if you need an agent. I have helped many people rent homes and know who the good managers are.

Please contact me if you like to search for rental homes. I can setup you up with an automatic email once a week for now so that you can monitor the market.

Jordan Gouger
Keller Williams
jordan.gouger@kw.com
512-693-9297