Rentals in San Francisco>Question Details

Gigi Torres, Renter in San Francisco, CA

NOTE!!!! I HAVE REC'D AN EMAIL ON PROPERTY 425 1st St, San Francisco CA THAT IS SUSPECT OF FRAUD! How do I report this?

Asked by Gigi Torres, San Francisco, CA Sun Jun 16, 2013

Answers

2
Hi Gigi! . When you find potentially fraudulent listings, you can contact us at http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ or call Customer Service at 1-888-466-3501. We appreciate you taking the time to report scam listings. I have blocked the specified listing and user account. Thank you for reporting this listing to us.
Was it the clown that goes by the name "Cruz Gray"?
He's stolen all kinds of listings and reposted them as his own for super low rent. He claims to have moved to the Phillipines and needs a tenant for his house, he'll ask you to send him a deposit. I filled out a complaint on the FTC website. You can call the police and report it too.
Actually, he claimed to be using his son's email address, Solomon Bruce, and never even gave me his name. He actually wanted me to wire his "wife" the deposit, because he was having some issues with his banking. Really?!? Am I that ignorant. I was so disturbed by how he tried to take advantage of me, not to mention countless others I'm sure he/she has taken money from. Of course, I DID NOT wire him/her money.
Flag Tue Jun 25, 2013