Rentals in Chambersburg>Question Details

Chris Crawfo…, Renter in Chambersburg, PA

NEED nice place to rent - 1000 - 1300 rent. Currently renting and landlord is selling

Asked by Chris Crawford, Chambersburg, PA Tue Aug 14, 2012

Answers

6
Chris,

I am not an agent or a property manager. I have a townhouse available for rent immediately in Chambersburg. take a look at the listing:
http://www.trulia.com/rental/3143438589-346-Stonegate-Ct-Cha…

If you are looking for something newer, we are currently building a few units in town which will be completing construction in July.

Give me a buzz if you are interested in either.

Milan
240.603.1177
Hi, there are many very nice rental options available, if you would like to see some of the homes, please give me a call.

Susanne M. Stevens
Prudential
PA &MD
717-404-2327
Hello, I have a lovely 4 BR home located at 519 E Liberty Street. It will be available late August or early September. It is located in a quiet neighborhood, close to all the schools and the YMCA.
Monthly rent is $1250. If you would like more information, please call me at 717-860-7253
Hello -

We have a restored Victorian on 5th Avenue in Chambersburg. Apt One is three bedrooms and 1.5 baths with a formal dining and living room. Lots of closet space. Large bedrooms. All of the first floor and half of the second floor. Washer/dryer in the kitchen and dishwasher included. $1100 monthly. Off street parking.

Apartment Two is 2 bedrooms, dishwasher, washer/dryer on the living floor, and two full bathrooms. Half of the second floor and all of the third floor. Lots of closet space. $900 monthly. Off street parking.

I am not a real estate agent or a property management company.

Joe Garcia
717-816-8249
Hi, I am Property Manager for a small company in Chambersburg area. Here is what I have that is available immediately.

4-5 BR located at 519 E Liberty St Chambersburg, rents for $1250
3 BR located at 606 E Catherine St Chambersburg, rents for $1100

If you would like more detail or would like to see the houses please call me 717-860-7253

Thank you, Donna, Property Manager, CCI Properties, LLC
Chris, have you tried to qualify to buy? At the amount of rent you are paying per month, you could afford a pretty nice home. If you'd like to explore that option, I'd be glad to talk and try to help. Thanks!