Rentals in Lake Havasu City>Question Details

Mr Fred, Renter in Lake Havasu City, AZ

My wife and I reside in Michigan; would like to rent a 2bdrm duplex or apt in Havasu for the months of January, February, and March only.

Asked by Mr Fred, Lake Havasu City, AZ Sun Jun 20, 2010

Must be completely furnished in a decent area. Could you give us an idea of availability and price range ?
Many thanx!

Answers

7
I have a home on the golf course that is for rent those months. Contact me at 928-230-6241.
I can try to assist you. What type of rent are you looking at?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 9, 2011
Hey Fred. I was born and raised in Detroit. Welcome to Lake Havasu City. It's a little warmer here. We're a "Diamond in the rough" Call me (928) 208-1591 I'll help you find a rental...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 9, 2011
If you wish to consider the Scottsdale, Arizona area, take a look at my condo located in The Villages at McCormick Ranch. It is available for the months you are interested in. See listing at VacationHomeRentals.com, property # 37440).
Denise Strong, Broker
Strong Real Estate Investments
928-486-2302
I property manage some of the condos in Windsor Beach along the lake side. Although the same people keep coming back each season, we can put you on a list in case of cancellation. Have you seen them? Have you ever been to Havasu? What price range are you in? Ours range from $1750+ per mo.
Please give me a call if interested @
928-486-4389,
or email at
Eileen@LeanOnMeAZ.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Most duplexes or condo's go from $1,000 to $1500 and they are furnished and some utilities are included. Call me for more information. We have rentals thru our office.
Bonnie Cissell
928-230-6241
cissellb@msn.com
We have lots or rentals thru our office. Give me a call and I can refer you to the right person or email me and I can get you the information needed.
cissellb@msn.com

Bonnie Cissell
928-230-6241