Rentals in Saint Louis>Question Details

Rohde Hill, Home Buyer in Kirkwood, MO

My wife and I need a rental or lease/purchase in Kirkwood. We're looking for a 3 bedroom or a 2 bedroom with a finished basement for less than $1400.

Asked by Rohde Hill, Kirkwood, MO Mon Jun 17, 2013

I have a daughter in Tillman Elementary so I would like to stay in it's district if possible. We are looking to buy in about a year, but just need something until then. I know the rental market is tight here, but I feel like I should be able to find something for under $1400!

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3121911578-601-Angenette-Ave-Sa…

Answers

2
If you've not already contacted a realtor, call me and I can show you this as well as others in the area. 314-704-5424, Tonja Neal
Hello -

This house has been listed for 3 days. Let me know if you would like professional representation. I could make an appointment to show you this house on your time frame.

Jeanette@ManorRealEstate.com
We should definitely be able to help you find something that fits your price range and in the area that you need. We specialize in the central corridor and always keep up with what is coming up new on the market. We are #2 in the Midwest Region for KW so call me today 314-503-5131
Flag Wed Feb 5, 2014