Rentals in Park Slope>Question Details

johncarlson22, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

My wife and I are looking for a two bedroom apartment around the park(park slope, windsor Terrace, Prospect heights). Our budget is 1800 to 2600.

Asked by johncarlson22, Brooklyn, NY Fri Jul 13, 2012

Answers

20
CouCou
Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to introduce the services I offered My name is Mous and The rental and leasing apartment is my expertise I have many rental space that can match your criteria in all area, my office is located at 4 th ave and 8th st, do not hesitate to call or text me at 646 645 7206,i provide flexible end-to-end solutions to individuals to meet their objectives my customer satisfaction is my first priority!!!
CouCou
Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to introduce the services I offered My name is Mous and The rental and leasing apartment is my expertise I have many rental space that can match your criteria in all area, do not hesitate to call or text me at 646 645 7206,i provide flexible end-to-end solutions to individuals to meet their objectives my customer satisfaction is my first priority!!!
Rent today; Buy tomorrow. How to convert from Tenant to Homeowner.

When I rented my first apartment in Astoria, I did not want to be a Tenant my whole life and pay my Landlord’s mortgage. I longed to become a Homeowner.

That’s why I found my way into the mortgage business in 1989 and soon afterward became a Homeowner. Here are the fundamentals any Tenant should know to prepare to become a Homeowner in the future, no matter when that might be.

• Credit: Establish 3 credit accounts, no more than 5. Pay your bills on time. Keep your balances to no more than 50% of your credit limit. Don’t pay off the accounts in full. Keep balances active for 12-24 months. All of the above will provide both a good credit score and adequate credit history to qualify for a mortgage loan.

• Assets: A basic savings budget isn’t hard to do. Pay your rent first in your budget; then set aside 10% of your income before taxes . Make it a budget priority and you’ll still have money left over for entertainment and restaurants and clothing.

How much money do you need to buy a home? Many buyers spend no more than $25,000 to buy their first homes. There are loan programs with low down payment requirements and many real estate agents negotiate for their Buyers a “Seller’s concession” to include the Buyer’s closing costs (which are HIGH here in New York!) in the price of the home.

• Income: Two years consistent income is the basic requirement for either a salaried individual or a self-employed person. Income from Bonus, Commission, and Overtime is treated differently and is best discussed with your Mortgage Banker.

• Market Survey: it doesn’t hurt to go out and get to know neighborhoods where you might like to buy a home. Visit open houses on Saturdays and Sundays. It’s okay that you’re not yet buying; tell the Realtor at the Open House you’re just beginning your “survey.” You’ll also get to know market prices for different kinds of homes. It’s okay to “window shop” homes on the weekend at Open Houses!

I hope these fundamentals will help you better understand the path to homeownership is a process that, with preparation and dedication, you can move through easily. And if you’re interested in getting Prequalified today to create an Action Plan for your future of Homeownership, call me anytime!

Trevor Curran
http://www.tcurranmortgage.com

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
I have 2 bedroom units in Park slope ranging from $2350- $2850.00 near the park as well.

SS apliances and granite kitchens.

Please feel free to reach out to discuss.

Robert Gross| Licensed Real Estate Salesperson

97 Hoyt St l Brooklyn NY 11217
Office 718-923-9601 l Fax 718-923-9606 l Cell 718-614-1066

http://www.skylinegroupny.com

Follow us: Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube
Hi johncarlson22,

Sorry for the brevity, but this heated rental season leaves little time for lengthy answers and all the room in the world for expedient and professional assistance... so here goes: idealpropertiesgroup.com; Craigslist, Brownstoner, NakedApartments.

Between these resources, you are sure to find something worth exploring.

Good luck hunting!

Aleksandra from Ideal Properties Group
Take a look at the apartments we have available.
http://www.Rapidnyc.com/Mdelatorre

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Michael DeLaTorre
Licensed Real Estate Sales Person
Rapid Realty 86 Inc
1908 86th street, Brooklyn NY 11214
Office: (718) 616-8140
Cell Num: (347) 460-206
CALL OUR OFFICE AT 718-376-4994 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
WE HAVE A FEW IN THAT PRICE-RANGE, IN THE AREAS YOU MENTIONED

CALL OUR OFFICE OR MY CELL & I'LL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU
GOOD LUCK
ED HUBBARD 347 282 7596.
Hello John,

I have several apartments you may be interested in viewing. I can be contacted through email josephine@skylinegroupny.com or by phone 646 982 9523.

All the Best,

Josephine Ciliento | Licensed Real Estate Agent

97 Hoyt Street | Brooklyn, NY 11217
Office 718-923-9601 | Fax 718-923-9606 | Mobile 646-982-9523
http://www.skylinegroupny.com
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

The information contained in the transmission is intended for the named receiver only. The transmission may contain privileged and confidential material. If you are not the named recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination or unauthorized copying of the materials is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Skyline Group Inc. and delete the received transmission.

Thank you for your inquiry. I can definitely assist you in this matter. You can contact me at 718-376-4994 or traceyre1@aol.com

Robert Tracey
Those are my neighborhoods! I have a variety of apartments throughout Windsor Terrace, Prospect Heights and of course... Park Slope! This is apartment hunting season so call me asap... The good one go quick!

Cell 212 300 3919

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Lukeconstantino@remax.net

My office is actually located in Windsor Terrace. We have many listings in the area. Please call me anytime.

Lisa,
917-334-0500
My apologies.

Typing error

Park Slope area and surrounding areas.

Looking forward !
Hi

I specialize in park sope and surrounding areas.

I am currently sitting with 3 apts in your price range in the that trendy area.

Please feel free to reach out.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

97 Hoyt St l Brooklyn NY 11217

http://www.skylinegroupny.com

We have a new building with some available apts right on in Park Slope 4th Ave & 8th St, if you're interested please call me.

Chris
Urban Realty
Cell (646)920-0111
I would love to work with you, you can call me at 718-635-2421 and we can start from there... Jeannette Batsikas
super busy working with clients today -but we have a ton of listings that would work for you... if you have a moment, just check out idealpropertiesgroup.com/search/rentals

let me know if you have any questions, and make sure to stay hydrated while apartment hunting! :)

best,
aleksandra from ideal
I have a 2 bedroom in Prospect Heights for $2500. Call to schedule an appointment 646 982 9523.
3bdrm in kensington renting for 2000 call Andy for appt. 347-781-3314