Rentals in Sierra Montana>Question Details

Andre Presley, Renter in Surprise, AZ

My wife and I are looking for a house for rent in Sierra Montana for early June. A 3 bdrms and 2 bath. Can someone helps us in our search?

Asked by Andre Presley, Surprise, AZ Wed Feb 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3032505595-17410-W-Lisbon-Ln-Su…

Answers

1
Hi Andre,

We can help you with your search for a rental in Surprise, Sierra Montana. Send over your e-mail address and we will set you up with a Personal MLS Portal for rentals in that community. Where do you live now? Send some criteria as well regarding size of home, etc.

Pamela Greene
Solutions Real Estate
Cell#: 623-512-6585
Mother/Daughter Realtor Team
Thank you for your quick response to my question. Me and my family lived in the Sierra Montana area back in 2006-2009. We are familiar with the area. We are currently living in Virginia Beach, VA and will be moving back to the area in early June. My email address is andre.presley40@gmail.com
We are looking for a 3bdrm/2bath home square footage no lees than 1500. The rent should be in the range of $800-$1200.
Thank you for your help in our search.
Andre Presley
Flag Wed Feb 27, 2013