Rentals in 32566>Question Details

Ron Del Nero, Home Buyer in Canton, GA

My wife & I are looking to rent a home in Gulf Breeze & not sure where to start. We are retired & currently live in Ga. My

Asked by Ron Del Nero, Canton, GA Thu Jan 5, 2012

denero126@hotmail.com Looking for approx. 3-4 BR/ around 2000 sq. ft.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 32566

Answers

7
I'm Bob with Realty Masters. We are #1 in property mgmt!. We have several homes avail. in this area. I live in Tiger Point and would be glad to help.

Go to http://www.pensacolrealtymasters.com ad my number is 850 473-3983
Hi Ron,
My husband and I live in Memphis but own a 2nd home in Navarre which is a couple of miles East of Gulf Breeze. Our home will be available for rental during the months of April and May if you need somewhere to stay while you look around for a more permanent arrangement. The house has 3/4 bedrooms and a large sunroom. It is in the best Navarre neighborhood. It is currently occupied by snowbirds. It rents for 1,150 per month. We pay water and utilities. I will forward pics if you are interested. The house comes with a membership to Holey By The Sea Sports complex. Navarre beach is unbelievable!!

Laura
Hi Ron,
My 80 yr. old neighbors went to visit their daughter in Texas and called to say they were not coming back. They want me to do a for sale by owner on their house BUT I think they would also be willing to rent. There are 10 homes in our cul-de-sac....3 of us our retired. Its a quiet neighborhood. We all take care of each other and are very friendly. Look Lighthouse Pointe Homeowners up on google, click on About us for pictures of our waterpark. Its a great area. The house is on a little more than a 1/2 acre, 4 bedroom, 2 bath and 2424 sq. feet. Would love someone retired in our neck of the woods!! If you have questions, feel free to call me. 850-208-1611 We are located right at the Navarre/Gulf Breeze line.
Hello Ron

I would be glad to be of service to you. I live in Tiger Point in Gulf Breeze and am very familiar with the rental market.
I'm a retired Navy Chief and vol. at the NAS housing office. Homes in this area are sought after and go fast. Prices reange fm 1000 and up depending on proximity to Pensacola. Its a challenge to find a nice 3/2 for a good price but I'm here to help. I'd be glad to send you listings if you email me your email address. You can also check out Realty Masters (we're #1) in town. You can also browse the MLS at http://www.PensacolaMLS.com

regards cell # 850 207-0912 email bob@chiefsoup.com
Hi Ron,

It looks like currently there are about 10 listings of 3 to 4 bedroom homes. Rents range from $1095 to $2100/month. Feel free to get in touch for further info.

Tish Leahy
Realtor/Appraiser
850-529-3842
Hi Ron,
You can go to my website http://www.Hotcoastalhomes.com and set yourself up to receive alerts as new rentals come on the market. Let me know how I can help.
Lauren Rocco
850-748-1233
Hi Ron -

I did a search of homes available for rent in the Gulf Breeze, FL area and there are currently not many homes that have more than three bedrooms and the square footage you request. However, if you are willing to broaden you search criteria we may be able to find something close. Feel free to give me a call at 850-261-8675 and we can discuss your rental needs and see what we can find you.

Suzanne Durst
RE/MAX America's Top Realty