Rentals in Richmond>Question Details

Lookinforare…, Renter in Richmond, VA

My soon to be husband and I are looking for a single-family house to rent in Eastern Henrico around June or July. We are looking for a 3 to 4

Asked by Lookinforarental, Richmond, VA Tue Apr 13, 2010

bedroom with 2 bathrooms. I would love a nice neighboorhood where I could go for a nice walk with my son in the evenings. I am not familar with Richmond being that I was born in Charlottesville. We would like to pay no more than 1250 a month. Thank you!!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Richmond

Answers

5
Hello!
I am not sure if you are still searching, however, my husband and I have our home in eastern Henrico up for rent with a move in date of July 1. It is a 4 (5 bedroom with the bonus room with closet) and 2.5 bath home. Neighboorhood offers ammenities. If you are still looking please contact me.

Thanks!

Amanda
804-386-3401
aspastica@sbcglobal.net
As a realtor I work extensively with people who are relocating to the area and are looking to rent rather than buy. Maybe you want to get to know the area before you make any decisions on exactly where you want to live and whether you should purchase. I have several properties available for rent but none are in eastern Henrico. But I would be happy to assist you in your search. If you are looking to move in around June or July, now is the time to start looking. I can set you up with an automatic search that will email you properties as they become available. If anything looks interesting just contact me and I can set up a showing.
Steve Johnson
Long & Foster, Realtors
804-327-1069
Hello
I live in eastern Henrico, know it like the back of my hand and would be happy to assist you if you need more information on the Eastern part of Henrico. Feel free to call me (804) 305-1958 or email elizabeth.wright@longandfoster.com

Elizabeth Wright
Associate Broker/Realtor
SFR
(804) 740-7206
Why rent when you can own: Inventory of available homes is great: Prices are great including historically low interest rates; and most realtors would welcome an opportunity to work for you. Rather you wish to buy or rent, I can support your requirements. Just let me know.
Hello

If you would like more information - you can email me

Miketa@kw.com

Mike Allen
Keller williams
804-591-3893 (O)