Rentals in 77073>Question Details

abelcheryl, Renter in Houston, TX

My son will attending UTI in Houston. Can some one please tell me if the area around UTI is safe.?

Asked by abelcheryl, Houston, TX Fri Aug 3, 2012

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in 77073

Answers

3
Jodi Sherretts’ answer
My son thought about UTI and we went and toured the campus. It's mostly industrial right around the school. There are some areas that are pretty close, but I didn't like them for my son. If you get about 15 - 20 minutes away it gets better. Do your research so that you are comfortable. Houston is a huge city and some of the areas can be hit or miss. You are welcome to contact me if you have any other questions.
Jodi
713-984-7593
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 6, 2012
You may find that you like it a little further north in Spring/The Woodlands....just 15 minutes away.

But there are a few good little neighborhoods off of Imperial Valley that are closer and not too bad,
Houston is such a big city that there is always little pockets of bad areas that cannot be avoided, you may want to check some of the crime statistic websites, and check the Trulia information given at the bottom of each listing, too.

Are you looking for an apartment or single family home? There are some duplexes in 77373 that arent too bad...
Hi Abel Cheryl,

I did some research and found some information about Irving Texas, take a look and please let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Irving-Texas/community-info/

Cheers,
Ali, Community Manager