Rentals in Groton>Question Details

Gingee, Home Buyer in Crystal Beach, TX

My son and his wife are looking for a single family home with a fenced yard to rent starting Jan 1, 2014. He is in the Navy in Groton.

Asked by Gingee, Crystal Beach, TX Thu Oct 3, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Groton

A house that is for sale on this website has also just recently been released for rental...17 Senkow Dr., Groton. Three bedrooms, plus office or kid study/cubby. Two baths. Very large and separated master bedroom - designed especially for Navy couples who need privacy to reconnect on a schedule. Yard is fenced on three sides and can be easily shored up on the fourth. Located just over 2 miles from front gate...easy commute to absolutely everything. Rent is $1550. Positive references and credit history is a must. Will consider pets, but no large or aggressive dogs per my insurance policy. Also limited to two pets and require refundable pet deposit.
Hi Gingee, I'll be happy to help, I was in the Navy for 8 years and my last duty station was Groton. If you would like to email me your contact info, I can keep an eye out for things that come up as January approaches. It's always a pleasure to help a fellow service member.
GinGee Stewart or
Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013
They would take something east of the city also, but no more than 15 minutes from the Subase. Thanks for your help!
Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013
Currently, we have one house available in Gales Ferry, but it does not have a fenced yard. It is 4 BR, 2.5 baths and rents for $1800 a month. It is also on the market for sale.
Gail Mills
Thanks for your answer. Their budget is $1200 and the area could go as far as Stonington.
Flag Thu Oct 3, 2013