Rentals in Sonoma County>Question Details

Melissa, Renter in Andover, KS

My sister is looking for a section 8 house to rent in the Sonoma County area. She is 47. Please help!!!!!!!

Asked by Melissa, Andover, KS Tue Apr 30, 2013

She has the voucher and has been approved for years. I don't want her to lose this benefit. She had a mini stroke a couple months ago due to the stress. I just need some help...please!!

Help the community by answering this question:


I don't provide rental assistance, but did some research. Hope this information helps. Sorry to hear about your sister.

Please see the link I provided below.
The city of Santa Rosa has information on available housing. She may qualify for the Rosenberg Building. It appears that they are accepting Pre-Applications for the Rosenberg Building.
The Rosenberg Building is a historic landmark located at the corner of 4th Street and Mendocino Avenue in downtown Santa Rosa. All units are 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom, single occupancy apartments. Amenities include on-site laundry room, elevators, community room and interior courtyard. The Rosenberg is a non-smoking building. To qualify for the building you must be:

• Elderly or disabled, or receiving supportive services from a qualifying agency;
• Your income must not exceed 50% of the Area Median Income, and;
• You must be a single person household.…

Wish the the best!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer