Rentals in Knoxville>Question Details

Florence Bai…, Renter in Corryton, TN

My question is why some of the listings don't have any numbers to call. It's very odd to me.

Asked by Florence Bailey, Corryton, TN Sat Jan 11, 2014

Answers

6
Listing agents have the best interest of the seller in mind, so buyers need their own representation. I would suggest consulting with only agents that will represent YOU. If you would like to look at my profile to see how I work as an "exclusive buyer's agent", I would appreciate being one of those agents you interview for the possibility of working with you.
Simply put, the agent isn't advertising on Trulia.

Trulia pulls their info from the MLS system (database for homes for sale) all Selling Agents put the homes here. If the Selling agent feels like marketing/advertise a persons home to Buyers searching Trulia they pay to feature etc. I personally like Trulia and always pay to feature my Sellers homes. I feel my job is to Sell the property and advertising is part if the investment (what we get paid for). Everyone has their opinion.

As a Buyer, I would suggest you find an agent that works only for you. The listing agent has a contract to hold their Sellers best interest.

Email or call me anytime,
Jessica Buck-Keller Williams Realty
865-806-4083
Jessica.buck@usa.com
Flo to answer your question: Generally speaking the reason some listings do not have numbers to call is the likelihood of the listing agent is not a member of Trulia and the platform just took the listing from the Multiple Listing Service. My advice to you is find an agent by asking a question like you just did and based on response time, quality of response as well as proximity to where you are looking is the agent you should contact. It will be more beneficial in your search of finding the right property. Clearly someone who takes time out to respond to your question will be a better fit in the long run.

Endre Barath,Jr
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Beverly Hills, CA

homes@endrebarath.com
310.486.1002(m)
Web Reference: http://www.endrebarath.com
The best way to answer this is question is to explain that you should never call the listing agent on a property anyway. The sellers agent works for the seller. You should contact a real estate agent to help with getting the information on the listings. We can get all the information for any home on the market. I am mainly a buyers agent. Please feel free to give me a call for assistance with any property. You may email me as well if you like. (865) 660-8228 or kellyann@corporatequarters.net.
Hello Flo,
I am an agent from the north Knoxville area and I work for Keller Williams Realty.
When you are looking for additional information it is not necessary for you to call the listing agent for additional information. You can call the agent of your choice and they should be able to help you. It is actually much better for you to pick a particular agent that you would like to work with and then direct all of your inquiries to them, rather than the listing agent. This way they become familiar with you and your needs and they can perhaps find you the property that you are looking for.
Please feel free to email me at skilesfamilyrealty@gmail.com or call 865-544-8597 with any questions you may have on any property.
Hello, my name is Jenni Byrd with Coldwell Banker. I would love to help you out.They should have a contact on them. I would be happy to look into those for you. If you would like to let me know which ones in particular that you couldn't find a number for, you can email me at jennibyrdcbww@gmail.com or call me at (865)617-1234. Thank you !
Santa Andrew and Flo are wanting to move back to his home state. We have been looking to buy but have hit a couple of road blocks. Santa wants to use his VA Home Loan that he received back when he got out of the military in 1977 but has not used to this date. A couple of items are on our credit to keep us from buying so until that time we can erase these items we would like to rent.
We have been instructed by a couple realtors to watch out for scams when it comes to renting down where we would like to live. They say that if we were to send the monies for the deposit we will be saying goodbye to those monies. Is this true?
Flag Sat Jan 11, 2014