Rentals in Copiague>Question Details

Sherritta Dye, Renter in 11553

My name is Sherritta and I am moving from South Carolina and need some advice on how to find a decent apartment. Copiaque, Amityville, Babylon

Asked by Sherritta Dye, 11553 Mon Nov 18, 2013

Add some detail about your question

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Copiague

Answers

5
Depends on your budget; check http://www.mlsli.com and consider working with an agent.
First place to start is know your budget. Rental prices and home prices in general are higher on Long Island than in other parts of the country. As for what place works for you I agree with Anna start on http://www.mlsli.com and find an agent you are comfortable working with.

Ryan Braswell
Cell 5165063060
Exit Realty All Pro
269. W Main St
Bay Shore, NY
"From Bay Shore to Babylon and Baldwin I work anywhere on Long Island"
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 18, 2013
Hello Sherritta,

Key Factors: Do you currently have a budget? Job Transfer? Children?
It depends on your answers for the above. They all play a huge part in your success. I would definitely try to obtain as much information about all three communities as possible. Check the sex offender registry. Every apartment or complex you come across of your interest see what the ratings are, read testimonials/reviews. You can even check the BBB site. The internet has a whole lot of information! I was recently in your shoes about 3-4 months back and actually relocated from Maryland a few years ago. Hope this helps, if not best wishes in your years to come!!!!!!
Sherritta,

Finding a rental can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
Our budget is from 1,000-1,250.
you can email me directly if you wish. R.Bwell29@gmail.com
Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013
Any other specifics regarding what you (and your family) need? or are you just looking for the best available?
Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013