Rentals in 33133>Question Details

xthomp, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

My job@FPL has moved to the Coral Gables area and I am looking to lease an apt/condo/townhome for $1300 or less

Asked by xthomp, Miami Beach, FL Wed Sep 19, 2012

I have no furniture so I am more flexible on size. But approx. 500 sq ft would be a minimum. I am not familiar with the city. I have heard Coconut Grove, South Beach and the Brickell areas are nice. Need: Central Air, reasonable commute to the Coral Gables area. Tastefully furnished would be a major plus . I want to get a feel for the city. So, I am not looking to buy at this time
Thanks !!!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 33133

Answers

2
Hello!

If you are looking for furnished, Miami Beach is probably the best choice.

There are currently no furnished listings in Coral Gables, Brickell, Coconut Grove or South Miami in the price range you are looking at.

Let me know if I can be of further help.

Kind regards,

Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Hello xthomp,
I can email you some listings to view within your price range, or you can check out my website. If you are looking for furnishedI can search for that as well. I look forward to hearing from you.

http://flapropertiesbytmoses.kwrealty.com/

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com