Rentals in Valdosta>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Savannah, GA

My husband will be leaving for Korea soon, and I'm looking to relocate to the area for school. My credit isn't so great, though. Options?

Asked by Unspecified, Savannah, GA Tue Aug 7, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Valdosta

Answers

3
Adding my thanks to your husband for his willingness to serve and protect our freedoms, and to you and your family as well. May his tour be safe and pass quickly!

I concur with Aija, contact a mortgage banker as they can advise you on steps to take to improve your credit and if needed, they usually have good contacts if full credit repair is needed.

Kudos to you for taking steps to position yourself to purchase a home. Stay the course and you'll be enjoying your own home before you know it!

Sandy Setliff
http://www.sandysetliffhomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 7, 2012
We are an apartment complex. Is there a certain size place you are looking for? We would be happy to try and get you approved! Call us at 229-244-5350
Hi, Brunswick! On behalf of all the Realtors in our area -- our thanks to you and your family, thanks to your husband, for the many sacrifices you have made in the name of freedom and keeping our country strong. My recommendation would be to get you in touch with a mortgage lender. They are skilled and expert at looking at people's credit, and telling them exactly what they need to do in order to qualify for a mortgage loan. It is sometimes surprising to hear the specific items they will tell you to deal with, and how -- and which items are not worth the bother. I invite you to email me at aija.shrader@realliving.com, if you would like to talk more specifically about your situation. God speed your husband, and all our military, to safety and to home.