Rentals in Round Rock>Question Details

daloe80208, Home Buyer in Round Rock, TX

My husband daughter and I would like to relocate to Round Rock Texas in August. I am looking for a home to rent with option to buy?

Asked by daloe80208, Round Rock, TX Mon Apr 8, 2013

James G Walsh School has very specific zone to which we have to live to be accepted in the fall. There are no transfer student accepted at this time. I am looking for 3 bed, 2 bath, pool

There are really not many options if you are looking specifically for one home that you can rent and then purchase at the end of your lease. Many homes for rent are owned by investors who own homes as a long-term investment. Also, changes in the law around lease-to-purchase deals have made those arrangements much less frequent. You are much better off finding a short-term rental option for and then focusing on finding a place to buy if you are not looking to buy immediately upon your move here.

Round Rock is a great place to live and I wish you the very best with your move! You can visit my home search portal to look at homes in Round Rock for lease or purchase. Hope this helps!

You've picked a great place to come live. You can search specifically for homes that will go to Walsh Middle School but you are too early. Currently homes in the area are renting 13 days after they hit the market. If you want to keep track of what is going on and off of the market you can search by school here (and they will be current unlike on Trulia):…

Good luck and Welcome to Round Rock!

Raymond Husser
JBGoodwin Realtors
Please feel free to contact me, and will guide through the process which includes finding homes that meet your needs and desires. Finally, I guide and help you with the paperwork. Refer to my contact information if you wish to get in touch with me.
Hi, Need to know what your limit is on monthly lease amount. Do you plan to move this month or later? Let me know and I'll be happy to sent you information. If you see something you would like to preview, just let me know. Thanks for the contact. Best Wishes Donna Watson 512-423-4606 cell