Rentals in Gloucester>Question Details

jules, Renter in Gloucester, MA

My husband and two kids are looking to move to Gloucester at the end of May. Can anyone help us find a two bedroom apartment?

Asked by jules, Gloucester, MA Sun Jan 27, 2013

We are willing to pay up to $1300 in rent. If anyone can help us it would be greatly appreciated. We are also looking in Beverly as well.

Answers

2
Heath Coker’s answer
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.
You can also drive the areas you like and look for landlords' signs.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 29, 2013
Hi Jules,

Up here on Cape Ann it is all about word of mouth and looking for signs. Many won't advertise with an agency or in the paper. However, we have an excellent local company that specializes in rentals in all the neighborhoods here on Cape Ann. Contact carol at Atlantic Vacation Homes in Gloucester. They have the best selection of rentals.
978-283-4777