Rentals in Austin>Question Details

Erin, Renter in Austin, TX

My husband and I want to rent a house with hardwood floors, stainless steel or at least black appliances and granite countertops if possible.

Asked by Erin, Austin, TX Fri Apr 13, 2012

We also have a 60 lb Labrador mix dog. Where are the good places to look? Would also like information on the neighborhoods.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Austin

Answers

8
Hi Erin,

I just moved here from California myself a few years ago. Austin is a great. Tons of stuff to do, you will love it! If you are still in need of an agent please feel free to give me a call. I would love to help you find a place to call home.

Matthew Trussell
Keller Williams
512.529.0874
Thank you Matthew! I'll keep you in mind should we need any help. We're excited to go to Austin!
Flag Thu Apr 19, 2012
Hello Erin, my husband is going to take ASVAB/MEPS this coming week in hopes of entering the Navy... and if that should work out for him then we were considering renting our house. I just happened upon your post quite randomly and thought the coincidence was so great that I had to respond. Our house fits your description to a T, even down to accomodations for your dog - the backyard is good size, fenced, with trees. It is located about 6 mi. north of downtown, off Highway 183, in between I35 and Mopac (Loop 1) - about as good as you could ask in terms of proximity to all major highways. If you would like to talk further, you could email us at colinrutter@yahoo.com and go from there. Wish you the best!
Abbie & Colin Rutter
Abbie thank you so much for responding. I don't think that would work for us seeing as thought we need a house in the next month and the whole process of getting into the military will definitely take more than 6 weeks. I really do appreciate your consideration though! Good luck to your hubby! :)
Flag Sat Apr 14, 2012
Hi Erin

Thanks for the extra details. I appreciate all military service members and their families. Thank you for serving our country!

What are your financial resources and what monthly rent payment can you afford. If you have children- will school be a primary factor or do you want to be close to your work?

Good luck to you- call or email with questions. My services are free to you the landlord or seller will pay my commission

Sincerely

Nanci Zimmerman
Texas Broker
512-784-8692
nancizimmerman@yahoo.com
I NEED TO ADD THAT MY HUSBAND AND I ARE IN CALIFORNIA STILL. HE JUST GOT OUT OF THE MARINES AND WE PLAN ON GETTING OUT TO AUSTIN ON MAY 25TH.
Hi Erin

First you will want to look in an area near work unless you work from home. There a a ton of new homes that meet your needs and lab or lab mixes are no problem. Do you need information on elementary , high schools, etc. and where do you currently live now or did you recently move to Austin.

I work with many renters and buyers in the Austin and surrounding area. I would be happy to show you places for rent in the coming week. Please send me an email address so I can send you properties to look at. My email address is nancizimmerman@yahoo.com and phone number is 512-784-8692.

Best of luck!

Nanci Zimmerman
Associate Broker
Team West Real Estate
nancisellstexas.com
teamwest4re.com
512-784-8692
nanci immerman@yahoo.com
Hi, Erin,

Everything is possible, it's just a matter of where you want to be and how much you want or can spend on rent. There are many homes that meet your criteria (inlcuding acceptance of your pet). Do you want to be close to a certain school, to work? Do you want to be in Austin or look also in one of th suburban cities like Cedar Park or Round Rock where there are newer homes that have the granite and stainless appliances? It's best to work with a Realtor who can help you find what you are looking for. I would be glad to assist, please contact me.

Vivianne Dordea
Sierra Homes Realty
512-970-8814
vdordea@austin.rr.com
Usually newer neighborhoods will have rentals with the amenities and dog-friendly leases you want. I would be happy to forward a list of rentals if I know what monthly lease and general area in Austin you'd like to be near.
Kim Stanley
512-296-3598
Kim@KimStanley.com
Web Reference: http://team1austin.cim
Oh okay. Well we are looking to spend anywhere from $900 to $1200 on rent. The area's we prefer are north and north east of Austin. My husband is keen on Georgetown and Round Rock. We need a 12 month lease. Also 2 bedrooms (as long as there is a garage) or a 3 bedroom house is there is no garage. Thank you!
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012
How much are you looking to spend and by what areas are you needing to be around? Those are the two places to start.

Angele Moyseos
512-466-8252.
If you'd like me to run an MLS search send me your email address and I'll get it over to you :)
Flag Sat Apr 14, 2012
Also the rent we want to spend is between $900 and $1200.
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012
sorry acmoyseos@gmail.com
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012
How much are you looking to spend? If you want to email or call I'm at acmoyseos!gmail.com or 512.466.8252.
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012
Hi Angele,
We're looking to stay north of Austin. Round Rock, Georgetown, Manor..etc. So nothing south or in the heart of Austin. We're willing to go a little east too.
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012