Rentals in Orlando>Question Details

Georgiana Br…, Home Buyer in 32828

My husband and I both have bad credit but we are hard working people looking to move from where we are right now we need a 4/2/2 by July any help?

Asked by Georgiana Brown, 32828 Mon Jun 10, 2013

preferably in the 32828 area.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Orlando

Answers

3
In addition to locating a rental, I would suggest sitting down with a mortgage professional who can study your current situation and advise you as to what steps you need to take to improve your credit and get on the path to homeownership. I specialize in working with first-time homebuyers and offer free orientations on how credit works and steps necessary to boost your score in order to qualify for financing. Feel free to contact me if you are interested in working on your credit and eventually purchasing a home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 25, 2013
Gina,

Define "bad" credit. Do you have a limited credit history, slow credit, foreclosures, evictions? Define bad..

VP
Hi Gina,

I will be happy to assist you in locating rental property in this area. Please feel free to email me or contact me directly with specifics as to how much you can afford to pay per month and I can email
you a list of homes in that area that meet your criteria. I will also explain to you the standard process
that is applied when submitting an application.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Helen Weaver

Watson Realty Corp

1950 E. Irlo Bronson Mem Hwy

Kissimme, FL 34744

407 202 6944