Rentals in Toms River>Question Details

Phillipsb1313, Renter in Toms River, NJ

My husband and I are visiting Toms River zip 08753, we want a cool little place to stay from 8/8-8/12. Any suggestions.?

Asked by Phillipsb1313, Toms River, NJ Mon Jul 22, 2013

Answers

5
The White Sands in Point Pleasant Beach is a little bit of a drive from Toms River, but one of the nicest hotels in the area. Enjoy your trip!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 6, 2013
Hello! If you plan to visit the area again, please contact the Arthur Rue Agency in Seaside Park NJ at 732.793.0473. We are just across the bridge from Toms River and have some wonderful rental properties just steps from our beautiful beaches. We are happy to help you find something perfect for you and your husband.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 1, 2013
I will reach out to you guys next time we are back east. The Clarion hotel was just OK. Too far from where we stayed and grungy!! We would have preferred a small rental on the lake.
We are trying to stay as close to our kids as possible; they will be visiting inlaws at 316 Cambourne Dr. A bungalow would be awesome:), we are visiting from California but a clean quiet place would be perfect too. I spoke to someone at the chamber today and they suggest Clarion/quality inn.? We will do a trade if anyone wants 3 nights at a beach house in Costa Rica.? Just a suggestion.
Are you looking for Toms River or one of the neighboring beach towns ?