Rentals in Avondale>Question Details

michele-g, Renter in Glendale, AZ

My husband and I are relocating from Chicago how hard is it to rent sf home in avondale and is it a good area to live in

Asked by michele-g, Glendale, AZ Tue Mar 6, 2012

should we get an agent to help us or just email/call ourselves to view property

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Avondale

Answers

2
There are many good communities in Avondale and it depends on your commute to work, what things you are looking for in an area. Phoenix is a little different with the city boarders and zip code structure for example some properties are located in Avondale but have Phoenix listed as the city so don't rule them out of possible houses to rent. I would be happy to design a custom database based off your property needs and wants in the area you are looking and have it sent directly to your email. There are definitely many rental properties in the area and I live in the vacinity as well so could guide you as needed. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I'm here to help!

Shawn Scray
Real Estate Consultant
@Home Properties and Management
623-696-0228
shawn.scray@gmail.com
Hello Michele,

What are you looking for in a community? The Phoenix Metro area is very diverse in its communities. Avondale is west of Phoenix and was highly sought after in the building bomb because of the cost per square foot. It is still the best buys in the valley.

You should always get an Agent to help you since you do not know the area. Your Agent will help you find the community that will compliment your lifestyle at a price you can afford.

Remember the Listing Agent works for there client to maximize there amount of money they receive.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Have a GREAT day!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/