Rentals in Tallahassee>Question Details

sue messick, Renter in Jacksonville, FL

My husband and I are planning on visiting Tallahassee in May to look 2/2 apartments to relocate from Maryland. Both retired. Any suggestions.?

Asked by sue messick, Jacksonville, FL Tue Feb 18, 2014

Answers

5
Stay in air bnb location while you search! Try Spencer 723A E Tennessee for a delightful experience. Central location. We welcome you and will help accommodate your search needs
We have a 2 bd 2 both for 750 check out Investors-Florida. Com see rentals
Not really but at least you'll get to see the Champion FSU Seminoles play home games! Good luck
Hi Sue,

I agree. In fact, many homeowners are completely tired of the hassle of home ownership these days. Its an honest and brave assessment; I commend you.

Renting can also be a drastic change for a former homeowner and I would like to offer my assistance in helping you make the decision you feel is best for you and your family. For example, some rental options can provide similar homeowner benefits without the aggravation, while some owning options will provide the benefits of renting, and the pride of ownership, but again, without the aggravation that traditionally accompanies that lifestyle.

This is a big decision. I would be happy to help with your choice of either renting for owning anywhere in Florida or the Continental USA. Happy House Hunting! :)
It really depends on what you are looking for in an apartment. Are you hoping to own or rent until you find something different? I can send you an email with several apartments that meet your criteria and we can go from there. Was this winter the final straw and you had to move to the Sunny State? Happy to welcome a fellow snow bird!!
Okay great! Please email me so that I can respond directly to your email. Dena@MyRegalHome.com :D
Flag Mon Feb 24, 2014
Please send me the apartment information. We already own a home in Md. Getting ready to list. We are done with the upkeep of owning and we just want to rent and leave the headaches to someone else. The ice and snow has gotten the best of us this year and we are truly ready. Never been to Tallahassee but I looked up information and it seems it is mildly humid but still isn't really hot as it would be in other areas of Florida. Thank you for your assistance
Flag Sun Feb 23, 2014