Rentals in 94558>Question Details

kcummings426, Renter in Napa, CA

My husband and I are moving to the Napa area at the end of June.. We need to find a 2/3 bedroom place with 1-1.5 bath under $1500.. Is this possible?

Asked by kcummings426, Napa, CA Fri Apr 11, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 94558

Answers

5
Derek Jones’ answer
Finding a rental in Napa, CA (wine country) for that price point would be really hard to find. If you don't mind the commute you should be able to find a few in Fairfield, CA that match your requirements.
Very unlikely. I have a 3/3 rental in Napa and I charge 2400. I could probably get more, but I hope to keep my tenant in the house for many years. If you do find something in that price range I would be surprised, and most likely in a questionable area of town.
We have been looking for a 3 bedroom place with even just 1 bathroom (pref. 2) and have found 3 bed/ 1 bath for between $1650-$2000. We have also found 3/2 apartments or townhouses from $1900-$2350. Anything we have come across as 3/2 have been between $1900-$3000. You pay to live in tourist country when you choose to move to Napa, CA. Happy house hunting.
I am a nurse locating to the Napa/ Sonoma area May /June and have the same question. My plan is to rent and possibly purchase a home once I can spend time a bit of time in the area.

Thanks so much

Thanks so much