Rentals in Atlanta>Question Details

Tareka, Renter in Atlanta, GA

My husband and I are moving to Atl in Jan 2013 and to rent a home for 1600-1700 month close to 30329. The other details will be dicussed w/ agent.

Asked by Tareka, Atlanta, GA Fri Sep 28, 2012

can be reached directly at haydinfamily@hotmail.com

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Atlanta

Answers

3
GOOD NEWS TO ALL LOAN SEEKERS
You are welcome to Federal Credit Union Finance Plc, we are Registered, licensed and accredited international lender that offers all kinds of loan to peoples and cooperate organizations. So if you are in need of loans for Contracts, Projects, Investment, Personal, Business, Taxes, Bills, Education, Car, House, Refinancing, Debt Consolidation, Foreclosure and so many others loans with good interest rate. We offer loans for a minimum of 1 to 25 years in maximum, with 3% interest rate. Our loan offers are in currencies below.....
Great Britain Pounds, United States Dollars , Canadian Dollars, Singaporean Dollars, Bruneian Dollars, Malaysian Ringgits, Australian Dollars e.t.c We gives you the best satisfaction in getting a Loan from us as being given guarantee and assurance that you receive your Loan amount in your Personal Bank Account, ATM and Credit Card. Western Union / Ria Money/ Money Gram. Contact us via federalcreditunionfinanceplc@live.co.uk
Hi Tareka,

I will be happy to assist you in finding a rental home in that area. Look forward to learn about all the "must haves" and "good to haves" of your future home.

Feel free to call or email at your convenience.

Cordially,

Veronika
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Tareka,
My name is Erica Gal and I am with Toco Hill Realty. We are a boutique firm that helps people rent, buy and sell in the metro Atlanta area.
We specialize in the 30329 area especially around Emory and the CDC.
I'm happy to discuss your needs further.
My email is: egal@tocohillrealty.com, Cell: 404-520-9296