Rentals in East Providence>Question Details

Feli, Renter in East Providence, RI

My husband and I are looking to rent an apartment in East Providence. Are there any realtors that assist individuals with locating rentals?

Asked by Feli, East Providence, RI Mon Sep 10, 2012

We are looking for a 2 bedroom apartment in East Providence. Our budget is $750-$900. Also, it's really important to us that the unit has a lead safe certificate (as we are planning to have children soon and want a place that is safe). We have a flexible time frame for moving.

Answers

3
Michael Ferreira’s answer
I can help you. Give me a number and a good time to call and we can discuss the details of your search.

Michael Ferreira
RE/MAX River's Edge
michaelferreira@remax.net
401-465-1947
Thank you Michael. I will send you an e-mail with my contact info.
Flag Mon Sep 10, 2012
BTW, my cell is 401-829-3633 and email Laura.Lass@NEMoves.com
Hi there! As a realtor, I don't usually take on rentals. There are a few reasons for this: very many of your rental options are not listed trough realtors which means your agent is likely to not get paid. Our statewide MLS does not have any options to search or list rentals (or resources are the same as yours).. And even if you found an apartment listed by a realtor, it's quite possible that they don't offer a commission to the cooperating agent.
SO! Generally when I get a question about rentals, I check riliving.com. It's a useful site when looking for rentals. You can also check realtor.com. Beware of listings you find in Craigslist because of the amount of fraud. (although it is an excellent place to look since not all landlords can put their apartments on the other sites) Should you find something on that site, double check by googling the address and make sure it's not a property for sale.

Feel free to contact me should you want a phone conversation about this, or to simply have me double check the status of the rental in question.

Good luck, and happy hunting!!
Thank you Laura for your reply! I appreciate the info and suggestions!
Flag Mon Sep 10, 2012