Rentals in Columbia>Question Details

tiffany jeff…, Renter in Columbia, SC

My husband and I are looking for a safe decent and affordable 3 to 4 br 1.5 to 2 ba home in Columbia. Any suggestions?

Asked by tiffany jefferson, Columbia, SC Thu Jan 3, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Columbia

Answers

9
There are so many great neighborhoods. What side of town do you want to live at?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 3, 2013
There are many great homes to look at in the greater Columbia area! I would be glad to compile a list of homes for you, if you like to call me at 803-397-4222 or I can be reached via email at mtaylor0527@yahoo.com. You can also search for homes on my website at http://www.miketaylorhomes.com. From there you can decide on houses to view. Thanks and Happy New Year!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 3, 2013
Many neighborhoods to choose from in the area. If you want affordable homes I will
compile you a list of homes to choose from based on your preference. So call me at 803-316-7187 or
take a look at homes on my website at http://www.eric.searchingcolumbia.com.

Eric Moore
Exit Real Estate Solutions
803-316-7187
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 3, 2013
There are many great neighborhoods in Columbia with affordable housing. Just call me at 803-518-0109 with details of what you're looking for & I'll be glad to help. I will research the MLS and send you the listings that match your needs and wants. From there you can decide which houses you'd like to view.

I'd love to help you! I've lived in Columbia 35+ years and know the area well.

Look forward to your call!

Kris Deaton, Realtor
Exit Real Estate Solutions
803-518-0109
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jan 3, 2013
Have you moved already? The following house is in a great neighborhood with great schools I lived there 7 years with my husband and 2 children.
6608 Vanwood Dr, Columbia SC

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2071371737832.2114…

http://columbia.craigslist.org/reo/3778832534.html

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/6608-Vanwood-Drive-Columbi…
This is as simple as 1, 2, 3

First let me say - I have worked primarily for the Owner/Sellers of real property- and not for Buyers - for 21 of the 25 years I have been a licensed, full-time real estate Agent & Broker. I feel it is a major conflict of interest for any agent to Represent both the Buyers & the Sellers. I have, however, been licensed by the SC Real Estate Commission to teach several Buyer Specialist designation courses such as the Accredited Buyer Representation/Representative – ABR.

1. Interview in person 3 to 7 Agent/Brokers in their office & ask to see their work area or desk as a part of the interview.
2. Sign an "Exclusive Buyer Agency" (EBA) Agreement with the Agent/Broker you have selected. However, Before you sign that agreement, I have a recommendation for one change and two additions to that agreement.
3. Before you visit even the first property get a written Mortgage Loan Approval or Qualification Letter, with or without "Stipulations", from the mortgage lender of your choice.

If I can provide any further advice or assistance, please call, text or E-mail me.
Good Luck in your search & purchase, Tom
There are some wonderful neighborhoods in most price ranges. To help you to determine the safety of any areas, you may want to check on the sheriff's website for crimes & look at the registered sex offenders website. This is a good place to start, but no one can or will guarantee any home or neighborhood is safe. It is important that you go through due diligence. I would be happy to help you find a home and neighborhood that is right for you. Julie
The greater Columbia area offers a diverse range of options for your dream home. There are numerous factors involved when choosing the optimal home for your family. Please call me to discuss what you enjoy in a home and a community! I am a Financial Advisor as well as a Real Estate broker and can help you with every facet of the home buying process! I can be reached at 803-429-9305 at any time and would enjoy meeting you.
Wow! The options are huge! Columbia overall is a safe city especially when considering all of the options. It really depends on where (in Columbia) you would like to live and the amount of mortgage you can get qualified for, unless renting. If you're new to the area, a good tour would make you aware of your options, the schools, and neighborhood ammenities. Having lived here for over 20 years, including 2 relocations to/from Columbia, I can tell you it's a great place to live! You can email me at PetroOtt@aol.com for more info., or if you'd like some help finding a place. Happy New Year!