Rentals in Atlanta>Question Details

Ms. Johnson, Other/Just Looking in Pembroke Pines, FL

My husband and I are looking for a home/townhome/Apt by the first of the new year 2013. Are there any properties near the downtown area and or 30318?

Asked by Ms. Johnson, Pembroke Pines, FL Wed Sep 26, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Atlanta

Answers

6
I am getting ready to put my home up for lease if you are still looking. My home is in 30318 - Adams Crossing. I am currently having the home painted inside and out, all floors stripped and refinished. The downstairs is all wood flooring. Upstairs is all Pergo flooring. I have a 3 bedroom 3 full bath home. I am leaving all appliances, including washer and dryer. You can reach me at rascal3139@gmail.com or at (404) 456-3335. Lori.
There are lots of properties in that zip code. Inventory is not staying on the market very long in Atlanta right now.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing
Hi Ms. Jones,
There are many properties currently available in that area.
But was budget are you working with? Since you are still a couple months away from your anticipated move in date, the rentals that are available today may not still be available come December/January.
But no worries, new homes come on the market regularly.
I'd be more than happy to discuss your housing options with you. Feel free to contact me directly.

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in GA and NJ
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
770.901.0956
Web Reference: http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
yes there are several properties in that areas and zip code. It depends on what u are looking for. Are u looking to fix up or u want already fixed. Please let me know a little more of what ur looking for and what is your email address. u can email me at lisa.demons@yahoo.com Thanks
If you are buying, then about 2000 properties might qualify, but in just 30318 there are 177 available single family houses priced between $7500 and almost $1 Million.

And, there are 50 condos, lofts or townhouses listed in 30318 from $33000 at Collier Green to almost $900K for one of the White Provision penthouses.

If you are buying then there are plenty to choose from...

Rentals in 30318 - 68 listed between $625/mo and $3200/mo....
Congrats on your upcoming move! Yes, I have a number of great properties in the 30318 zip code and surrounding areas. 3 bedroom condos/town homes and a few single family detached. Let me know when you would like to start looking!