Rentals in Queens>Question Details

Barbara M. E…, Renter in Queens, NY

My husband and I are looking for a 2 bedroom - max 1500. I have bad credit ONLY because of my student loans. Prefer north east queens.

Asked by Barbara M. Engel, Queens, NY Tue Jan 8, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Queens

Answers

7
We specialize in rentals and you can check all our listings at http://www.WERENTNY.com for pictures and videos for hundreds of units.
Have available spray. Please give me a call. 917-881-0622
Check the availability with local realtors. You may be able to get a rental if you offer to put down a bigger deposit.
Hi Barbara,

I work in north east queens and would love to help, you can contact me at 347-463-2979 to discuss your options. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Hello Barbara,

Kindly contact me at 917-681-1102. I will be happy to help.
Barbara,

Finding a rental apartment can be less stressful than you think.

I will be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Books provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

I will set up an account for you that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.

When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information I need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact me at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com or 631-425-6150 and I will get you started.
Check http://www.mlsli.com or work with an agent; check local print media for by by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.